Due to expansion, this top well established and respected firm of Solicitors with offices in East Sussex are looking to recruit a Family Lawyer to join their expanding and busy team in Hastings, East Sussex.
The successful candidate will need to have experience in the following:
- A member of the Family Law Children Panel.
- Able to handle their own caseloads.
- Liaise with numerous offices to manage new and existing clients
- Provide legal advice to clients on all relevant matters within their expertise.
- Be willing to undertake advocacy.
- Be willing to travel to Hastings, Brighton, and other local courts in order to represent clients.
- Be able to work in their Hasting office two days per week, 2 days remotely and 1 day based where the business is required.
- Be willing to learn their cloud-based CMS and digital dictation software.
- Have good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your own and secretaries workload.
- Excellent time management skill.
- Be able to identify and develop potential client relationship.
- have at least 5 years experience in a similar position.
In return the company are offering an excellent salary, benefits and career progression.
To apply please submit your CV too: firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please telephone Jan Hanley on 01323 819215, or for out of office hours until 8pm including weekends please telephone Jan Hanley on 07747 615042.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com